[Tagging] barrier=?

Stephen Hope slhope at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 22:15:24 BST 2011

I've heard many terms for them over the years. Some are proprietary
names, some can be confused with other types (traffic spike). The most
generic term I've seen is one way traffic spike, maybe we can make a
tag from that.


On 21 October 2011 03:34, David Earl <david at frankieandshadow.com> wrote:
> While we're at it, you also sometimes find barriers on car park exits which
> have fierce, curved, spring-loaded spikes which are pushed into the ground
> if you drive over them in the intended direction, but which would rip your
> tyres to shreds if you attempted to go in against the flow. Like a fixed
> stinger. Any ideas for barrier=? I've found them referred to on manufacturer
> sites as 'alligator teeth' and 'traffic spikes'
> David

More information about the Tagging mailing list