[Tagging] different access restrictions for different entrances to an area

Stephen Hope slhope at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 02:41:57 BST 2011

Have you actually driven through the roads, or just verified signs at
the entrances? From only looking at the map, I would expect that cast,
resort guests, business invitees etc can enter at C, but only to go to
the car parks right by the entrance, and further down that road the
restrictions would change to the same ones as for A & B. They would be
expected to exit by the same gate they came in.  I could be wrong, of
course, but I've seen that setup used elsewhere.

I've seen a similar case to the problem you described elsewhere,
though. There's a complex I've been to where only vehicles with a
key/transponder of some sort can use most of the entrances.  All other
vehicles have to go through the main entrance, which (usually) has
security personnel.  Once you're inside, though, you can drive around
and exit anywhere.  So most of the entrances are restricted one way,
but not the other.  I'm not sure how you'd tag that, either.

Stephen