[Tagging] different access restrictions for different entrances to an area

Nathan Edgars II neroute2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 16:02:05 BST 2011

On 10/26/2011 9:36 AM, Anthony wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 9:16 AM, Nathan Edgars II<neroute2 at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> On 10/25/2011 9:41 PM, Stephen Hope wrote:
>>>
>>> Have you actually driven through the roads, or just verified signs at
>>> the entrances?
>>
>> Yes, I have driven from C to A. There are no other signs (and there are no
>> guest areas north of A-B, so there would be no point in allowing guests to
>> enter at C but not exit at A or B).
>
> Can't they enter at C to use the parking lot?

The parking lot south of C is for employees (and some special events, I
believe). All the normal guest parking lots are south of A and B (the
smaller ones are for the hotels, while the large one south of Seven Seas
Drive is the only one Magic Kingdom guests not staying at a hotel can use).

A guest can enter at C, pass through B, and U-turn at the Car Care
Center into the main parking lot. After leaving the parking lot he can
(and head east on Vista Boulevard via a circuitous route), but cannot
continue north to exit at C. So for guests the roads between A-B and C
are de facto one-way southbound.