[Tagging] traffic lights

Anthony osm at inbox.org
Wed Sep 7 04:23:07 BST 2011

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 2:38 PM, sergio sevillano
<sergiosevillano.mail at gmail.com> wrote:
> i cant think of any example in which there is not traffic lights to go
> straight
> but there are to turn left, but maybe in that case the traffic lights node
> should be placed at the way turning left

The only one of these I can think of has been eliminated by new
construction.  However, I can think of a lot of situations where there
is a traffic light for going straight, but a yield sign for turning
right.  One example was the northwest corner of the intersection I
noted above.