[Tagging] Wheelchair lift

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Fri Sep 23 21:01:27 BST 2011

I can't immediately see reference to structures like I have ringed here:
   http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:Wheelchair_lift.jpg
It is a small platform to lift a wheelchair, usually as an alternative
to nearby steps. Though you get them in buildings, which would usually
be outside the scope of OSM, they are also found outdoors like this one.

Does anyone know of existing tagging for this?

I'm sure we can all think of tagging for it, but at this stage I'm more
interested in whether anyone knows of tags *already* in use.

Thanks,
David