[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - bike safety

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 17:36:12 BST 2011

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 6:08 PM, Josh Doe <josh at joshdoe.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately this is true. What's needed is to document the objective
> facts

Then we can delete the keys "smoothness" , "sac_scale", "mtb:scale"
and "tracktype". But, oh no, they seem to be widely used. Perhaps
because they summarize in a simple tag a list of parameters which are
otherwise complicated and painful to add when you really contribute to
OSM.
What was possible for all these scale tags could be reproduced for
bike hazard, no ? We just need a clear definition with objective facts
for each value.

Pieren