[Tagging] Proposal for some additional power line tags

Guillaume Allegre allegre.guillaume at free.fr
Mon Apr 9 20:11:23 BST 2012

Le ven. 06 avril 2012 à 23:50 +0200, Ole Nielsen a ecrit :
> Please see http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Tag:power%3Dtower
> for some additional tags for advanced tagging of transmission
> towers.
>
> I intend to add these tags to the
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:power%3Dtower feature page
> but first I would like to receive any comments you may have to these
> proposed tags. Please add any comments on the discussion page.

Please add a tag to specify that a specific tower is the point where the line
comes from underground to aerial. I previously proposed "raiser=yes", but it didn't
seem to match exactly what I meant.

--
 ° /\    Guillaume Allègre            OpenStreetMap France
  /~~\/\   Allegre.Guillaume at free.fr  Cartographie libre et collaborative