[Tagging] Extension of the "payment:*" keys

phil at trigpoint.me.uk phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Wed Apr 11 13:54:31 BST 2012

I should add that the most useful key would be:
cards_accepted:amex

As a general rule, everywhere accepts debit cards, non-foodie pubs are cash only.

The helpful tag would be amex as so few places accept it, and all of my business expenses should be on my corporate amex card, usual routine is to walk in to several resturants and walk out again, until I find one that will take it.

Phil