[Tagging] Dispute prevention: meaning of lanes tag

Sander Deryckere sanderd17 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 22:09:14 BST 2012

There is a discussion about PSV lanes, but what about emergency lanes.
Nobody is allowed to use it, with the exception of people who have to stop
for a car problem, or by emergency vehicles when there is a traffic jam on
the other lanes (at least, that's the case in Belgium).

This is not one place where you can drive to and park your car to change a
wheel or so, it's a lane along a huge part of the way.

I think this should be discussed together with the other types of lanes,
but I won't join further discussion here.

Cheers,
Sander