[Tagging] Block names (vs street names) in Brasilia

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Tue Apr 24 01:18:27 BST 2012

On Apr 23, 2012 3:57 PM, "Alex Barth" <alex at mapbox.com> wrote:

> Brasilia and its satellites do not use street names, but an elaborate
block numbering system. Before we start entering data, I'd like to propose
a proper way to enter blocks.

I would strongly consider taking a look at towns and cities in the American
west.  There seems to be a positive correlation between the predominance of
the Latter Day Saints and this style of addressing in the US.  Salt Lake
City is a good example, though I'm not sure how complete the address
tagging is in the area.