[Tagging] Block names (vs street names) in Brasilia

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Tue Apr 24 15:04:25 BST 2012

I see your point. While Brasilia has indeed in many places single purpose blocks, this is likely not the case in all cities. However, place=neighbourhood is misleading as there are many blocks in a neighbourhood.

I'm liking the `area=yes` as seen in Mannheim [1] better than `place=neighbourhood`. Thoughts?

[1] https://skitch.com/alexbarth/8i8em/java-openstreetmap-editor