[Tagging] Block names (vs street names) in Brasilia

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 15:20:38 BST 2012

Am 24. April 2012 16:04 schrieb Alex Barth <alex at mapbox.com>:

> I see your point. While Brasilia has indeed in many places single purpose blocks, this is likely not the case in all cities. However, place=neighbourhood is misleading as there are many blocks in a neighbourhood.

if neighbourhood is missleading, you could invent a place=block below
neighbourhood. "neighbourhood" seems to be interpreted differently in
different cultural backgrounds. Personally I always saw it as a
relatively small entity, smaller than a quarter which would be smaller
than a suburb.

cheers,
Martin