[Tagging] Data redundancy with "ref" tag on ways vs relations

"Petr Morávek [Xificurk]" xificurk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 21:39:25 BST 2012

Hello Chris,

please, do not put words into my mouth. I did not call you or any other
OSM contributor a monkey. And I did not call any consumer "super
important". If you think, I did, I kindly ask you to read my email again
and more carefully.

Chris Hill wrote:
> most people who make grand statements about
> how important it is to have consistent data have never actually tried to
> seriously use any OSM data.

I can tell you straight away, I'm not "most people".

> Data consumers are important,

I'm glad we agree on this particular point.

Best regards,
Petr Morávek aka Xificurk