[Tagging] Advice & clarification of the railway tracks=* tag required.

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 13:33:59 BST 2012

It feels more like a collection rather than a geospatial relation to me,
and (pace the conversation about refs on highways), it seems simpler to put
the info directly on the relevant ways, rather than making the ways a
member of a relation where the info is stored.

In general, I think slow-changing infrastructure-type information is better
recorded on the ways. Whereas service-type information is better recorded
in relations.

Richard