[Tagging] Carriageway divider

Fabrizio Carrai fabrizio.carrai at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 13:49:56 BST 2012

This could be a solution but it is against the reality: this kind of road
are indeed a single entity. The "legal" division, i.e. the "solid_line" is
just an attribute.
Indeed, the current mapping rules [1] indicate that separate ways have to
be traced when there is a physical division.

Ciao
Fab

[1]
http://help.openstreetmap.org/questions/4572/when-to-use-two-parallel-ways-for-roads