[Tagging] Potale

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 10:41:47 BST 2012

2012/8/26 Michael Krämer <ohrosm at gmail.com>:
> How about historic=wayside_shrine? Unfortunately my French is rather limited
> so I basically could only look at the pictures in the Wikipedia. But this
> looked quite a bit like these "wayside shrines".

In the past I also used wayside_shrine for these (or similar ones) in
Italy, where there is really lots of these niches with St. Mary or
others saints inside, but this might merit also its own tag. We could
distinguish between "freestanding boxes" and niches in walls and
buildings, and use the shrine-tag only for the first.

cheers,
Martin