[Tagging] standpipes

Guillaume Allegre allegre.guillaume at free.fr
Sat Dec 8 12:28:55 GMT 2012

Le ven. 07 d�c. 2012 à 17:07 -0600, Paul Johnson a ecrit :
> As a USian, I've only seen "dry riser" myself for this item...

I do not know what is the right term to use as main tag, but I think
the distinction wet/dry, if available, should be a subkey like :
emergency=riser
riser:type=dry

In french (France at least), the official terms are "colonne sèche" (dry) and "colonne humide"
(wet) and visible on labels, so the distinction is common and should be well known.

--
 ° /\    Guillaume Allègre            OpenStreetMap France
  /~~\/\   Allegre.Guillaume at free.fr  Cartographie libre et collaborative