[Tagging] tagging of "ele" / elevation data e.g. in the context of towers

Mon Feb 20 12:53:16 GMT 2012

At 2012-02-20 04:26, someone wrote:
>  We can define away on the wiki all we want; there > will always be
> people who read "ele" on a building to mean its height.

I think this may be a language issue. In American English at least, one
would not use/read the word "elevation" to mean the height of an object -
one would always use/expect to read "height" for that. The words are not
synonymous.