[Tagging] unfinished railway of historic importance

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sun Feb 26 08:41:26 GMT 2012

Hi,

On 02/25/12 01:23, Richard Welty wrote:
> how do you tag a never-completed railway which has significant important
> landmark value in the current landscape?

I think that what you are seeing is not a railway at all.

I suggest to tag what you see on the ground, rather than whatever the
object was that people once planned to build. I don't see why there
should be a "railway=cut" when a layman would never know the the cut he
observes was once meant to have a railway line.

Bye
Frederik