[Tagging] Amenity swimming_pool (was Amenity parking)
ohrosm at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 13 12:34:17 GMT 2012
> If you'd read what I was replying to, you'd see that I don't think
> access=permit would be a valid change.
Well, I in fact I did - being a non-native speaker I tried to answer
the question you've asked.
So either I missed some point or my answer has been ambigous. In case
the latter is true I'll give another try:
- access=yes and access=private should be pretty clear to everyone.
- something tagged access=permissive can be used the same way like
"access=yes" but the legal base is different
- I do not want to propose access=permit as this is access=private to me
- at least some non-native speakers think access=permissive is
something where you need explicit permission - this would rather
correpond to access=private
- access=permissive might especially useful in UK (or even parts
thereof) but not necessarily somewhere else.
More information about the Tagging