[Tagging] Proposal for a generic : type=multilinestring

sly (sylvain letuffe) liste at letuffe.org
Thu Jan 26 13:29:55 GMT 2012

Hi,

I'd like your opinions on the following proposal :

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relation:multilinestring

You are wellcome to discuss it either by replying to this email or by
commenting on the wiki.

I'm also willing that this proposal is used, as a first step, to replace
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relations/Proposed/boundary_segment
which I previously proposed without public audience.

As a independant side note :
I am willing to activate the wiki voting system for this proposal as it seams
most relation proposals never used it and have a tendancy to evolve in a way
making them incompatible with their previous definitions

--
sly
qui suis-je : http://sly.letuffe.org