[Tagging] Tagging Blue flags (Foundation for Environmental Education's Blue flag criteria for beaches and marinas)

Johan Jönsson johan.j at goteborg.cc
Mon Jul 2 21:02:56 BST 2012

Simone Saviolo <simone.saviolo at ...> writes:

> Yes, in fact, that's what I meant. Every single beach area in the
municipality has been awarded the flag. I am still a bit unsure, though: do
you know of cities in which only some of the beaches/marinas have the flag,
and others don't?

I Gothenburg, Sweden we had the blue flag on some of our sea baths but not
all. I think we abandonded it because of the cost for the tests and so, I
think that when a commune decides to apply for the blue flag they will get as
many of the baths  as possible.