[Tagging] Tagging u-turn restriction with continuous painted line

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 13:36:13 BST 2012

2012/7/3 Pieren <pieren3 at gmail.com>

> On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 2:12 PM, Janko Mihelić <janjko at gmail.com> wrote:

But anyway, representing the "no-crossing"

is important for routing and we should consolidate the wiki between
> the "overtaking" and "divider" tags.

I agree, we could put something like "routers should offer 180° only when
you have overtake=both"

> Could we consider that "overtaking=no" applies to the end nodes as
> well, like we do for the oneway restriction ?

Maybe for cases when two out of three roads are oneway, and the third has
overtake=no.. But even in that case, I think a strong rule like
"no_left_turn" restriction is the best solution. Everything else makes
things complicated..

Janko