[Tagging] Tagging Blue flags (Foundation for Environmental Education's Blue flag criteria for beaches and marinas)

Glom johan.j at goteborg.cc
Fri Jul 6 13:52:33 BST 2012

I have changed the wiki-proposal to only blue_flag=yes. I will send out an
Request For Comments in a new thread. Please fill the page with information.

If there where to be another award named blue_flag it could become a problem
but that award probably would be for other things, so that the combination
leisure=beach and blue_flag=yes would be enough to understand what kind of
blue_flag that is tagged. (It is at least better than flag=blue)

----Below is some thoughts without any conclusion----
/I still think that there should also be a more general tagging-system that
say what it means, something like award_for_good_bathing_water=true,
possibly followed by more exact information:
award_for_good_bathing_water:blue_flag=true

It could be used for other ratings:
rating_of_bathing_water=excellent
rating_of_bathing_water:EU=excellent
rating_of_bathing_water:blue_flag=true
(of course with better key-names, its the idea I want to show)/