[Tagging] Feature proposal - RFC - blue_flag=yes

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 01:34:58 BST 2012

Dana petak, 6. srpnja 2012., korisnik Martin Vonwald (Imagic)<
imagic.osm at gmail.com> je napisao:
> Just a quick thought: wouldn't it be more readable if this tag would be a
subkey of beach, i.e. beach:blue_flag=yes? So you see at once that this is
a property of the beach.

Beaches don't get blue flags, only beach resorts, marinas and boats do. So
if there is a tag leisure=beach_resort besides blue_flag=yes, you know what
it's for. I think no namespaces are required.

But I was thinking about something else. Does a leisure=beach_resort have
to have a beach? What if it is on cement blocks with ladders into the
water, no sand or pebbles? I think our leisure=beach_resort doesn't need a
beach.

Janko