[Tagging] tagging awards and ratings

Thu Jul 26 22:29:44 BST 2012

At 2012-07-26 10:10, Johan =?utf-8?b?SsO2bnNzb24=?= wrote:
>Sometimes there is a discussion on how to tag differnt kind of awards and
>ratings.
>
>It is basically like this
><Award_System>=<Award>
>
>With a catchy name for the award_system as key
>and for each award_system there could be a list of values
>example 4
>In the blue flag system beaches are rewarded with the blue flag award
>blue_flag=blue_flag

Without a common top-level key (or one that can be matched with a regex),
it makes it hard to collect (query, etc.) all objects with award tags.
Also, if there is something called blue_flag with a different meaning
somewhere (like maybe handicap-accessible), you have a collision.

I suggest "award:<Award_System>=<Award>"