[Tagging] Mapping larger Mini-roundabouts

Georg Feddern osm at bavarianmallet.de
Wed Jun 6 13:41:35 BST 2012

Am 06.06.2012 14:09, schrieb Pieren:
>>> +1
>> +1 for me too.
> I'm confused now. You mean an "area=yes" on a node tagged as mini_roundabout ?

It is obvious, that you did not cite Peters first sentence - but it is
mandatory to read it in context, to avoid your confusion. ;-)

> -1 for "area=yes" for something that is traversable only for wide vehicles

Uhmm, it is still traversable physically - it is just only allowed for
wide vehicles.
Like painted lines/areas on dual carriageways ...

> -1 for "area=yes" on nodes.

+1

> -1 for circles with "area=yes" and implied oneway restriction.

I think I understand your point here - but the simple node still has a
oneway restriction too.

Georg