[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - lanes General Extension

Martin Vonwald imagic.osm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 10:16:28 GMT 2012

Hi!

The proposal http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/lanes_General_Extension
is now open for voting.

After the last similar proposal was rejected, I tried to find a
solution for the open issues, like support for reversibles,
center/median turn lanes, bicycle lanes, and so on. The proposal was
at the end cut down for the voting, so not all solutions are included,
but there is a link to the original, unchanged proposal included, so
you can see for yourself how those problems can be solved.
I strongly hope for the support of those who opposed the last
proposal, because some issues weren't solved there. I really tried to
incorporate as much as possible in this proposal, but still keep it
simple. I hope I was successful.

Finally I want to thank all of you who took part in the discussion and
helped to bring this proposal on its way.

Martin Vonwald