[Tagging] gym as an amenity value

Stephen Hope slhope at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 23:06:19 GMT 2012

I *think* a fitness station is a stop on a fitness trail.  Some parks and
children's camps have a marked trail that you travel along, and at each
stop there is some sort of activity to do - a rope climb, step climb,
balance beam, tire running, pull up bar, that sort of thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitness_trail

Stephen