[Tagging] A leisure tag for bathe

Johan Jönsson johan.j at goteborg.cc
Sun Mar 11 16:15:35 GMT 2012

In older days and in some parts of the world the public bath is an amenity and
not a leisure. I am sticking to trying to find one tag for the leisure-bath
establishments, but it might be possible to find a general tag encompassing
both leisure and amenity and then have subtags to discern them. One such
solution would be to not tag the physical place (the bathing-place) but
instead use a non-physical tag that states "come here when you want to bathe".

For the leisure-baths I was thinking about using some kind of subtags

leisure=bath
bath:outdoor= yes
bath:indoor=no

or maybe

leisure=bath
bath:outdoor= sea, pool, lake, river, hot_spring
bath:outdoor= beach, cliff, pier, pool, lake, river, hot_spring