[Tagging] dispute about center island in a turning circle

Ronnie Soak chaoschaos0909 at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 13 12:45:25 GMT 2012

> 2012/3/13 Josh Doe <josh at joshdoe.com>:
>> Ah, another UK peculiarity. I guess I've been misapplying
>
> As far as I know it is the same e.g. in Hungary.

In Germany, here is no difference in law, sign or language between a
mini-roundabout and roundabout.

>> highway=mini_roundabout; but if so, we need to change this language on
>> the wiki page:
>> "The mini-roundabout _usually_ does not have a physical island" (emphasis
>> added)

The German Wiki (probably translated from the English original) states
that the difference is exactly (and only) the form of the central
island and the tagging should be done according to this feature.

Just for you further consideration..

Chaos99