[Tagging] [Talk-us] First bona fide mini-roundabout spotted

Martin Vonwald imagic.osm at gmail.com
Mon May 7 15:49:55 BST 2012

The difference between a roundabout and a mini-roundabout is the
center: you can - and in fact are allowed to under certain
circumstances - drive straight over the island in the middle of a
mini-roundabout. You better not try this on a roundabout. ;-)

For a more detailed explanation see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roundabout#Mini-roundabouts

So this is a mini: http://g.co/maps/afh8m
And this is not: http://g.co/maps/w7mnr

Please don't forget the direction-tag when tagging a mini-roundabout.

Martin