[Tagging] [Talk-us] First bona fide mini-roundabout spotted

Martin Vonwald imagic.osm at gmail.com
Wed May 9 14:51:44 BST 2012

2012/5/9 Anthony <osm at inbox.org>:
> It's also what the wiki tells us to do (in some places):  "Small
> roundabouts are just represented as a node which is tagged
> highway=mini_roundabout."
> (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:junction%3Droundabout)

Hm.. ok, this is just plain wrong. And what I really like (read: hate)
here, is that in the german article it reads "geringere Abmessungen
und ohne bauliche Trennung in der Mitte", i.e. it correctly states
there, that a mini-roundabout has to be small and the island must not
be separated. Is it really to much to ask, to update the english
article as well? (I know, the answer will be yes, but I say no).