[Tagging] beer details, draught beer

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 21:11:57 BST 2012

There was a similar discussion on the UK list last year when we were making
our BrewMap <http://brewmap.maps3.org.uk>.

I think we settled on real_ale=yes, but I suspect that was more on the
basis that draught beer was an expectation and we wanted to know if it was
'real' beer/ale/cider....but I never quite got around to extending the map
to pubs, so I am not using that tag at the moment.

Graham.

On 9 May 2012 20:57, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd like to note for pubs, cafes, bars, restaurants and similar if
> they offer draught beer.
>
> My suggestion would be
> draught_beer=yes
>
> or maybe the value could be a selection of brands (or beer types),
> seperated by semicolons, which would still be easily valuable (not
> "no" or NULL) as long as you are not interested in the details.
>
> Or has anyone already developped a tagging scheme for this?
>
> cheers,
> Martin

Graham Jones
Hartlepool, UK.