[Tagging] Openstreetview or similar and JOSM integration

Jaakko Helleranta.com jaakko at helleranta.com
Thu May 10 13:59:15 BST 2012

"Related project" as in?
I have geotagged survey-type photos that I'd love to upload to such service.
As mentioned before OpenStreetView is not for survey-focused photos but rather kind of an Open equivalent of Panoramio.

Cheers from Haiti,
-Jaakko
User:jaakkoh

Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel
--
Mobile: +509-37-26 91 54, Skype/GoogleTalk: jhelleranta