[Tagging] Openstreetview or similar and JOSM integration

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Fri May 11 21:51:51 BST 2012

Flickr already has an OpenStreetMap 'machine tag' to link flickr
photos to an OSM object[1]. So that's feasible. You need a pro account
for flickr if you're going to make any kind of serious use of it
though.

How is this a tagging question by the way?

[1]  http://code.flickr.com/blog/2009/09/28/thats-maybe-a-bit-too-dorky-even-for-us/

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Sander Deryckere <sanderd17 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Why can't we use an existing service (like Flickr )?
>
> Just let apps upload pictures to Flickr with certain tags, so josm can
> download these. Maybe there are better platforms for this.
>
> But I would not like to upload pictures anyway, because they often contain
> people, and I don't want to harm their privacy.

martijn van exel
http://oegeo.wordpress.com