[Tagging] (Mini)Roundabout: examples

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Tue May 15 22:25:42 BST 2012

It would be nice if these "rond-points" would be explicitly tagged (e.g.
junction=rond_point???) so mkgmap can still easily be taught to
recognise it and treat it as a roundabout even if it doesn't comply with
the OSM semantics for one. Otherwise your satnav will tell you to turn
right at the junction, even if you want to turn left {driving on the
right}.  I am concerned here about usability of the data, particularly
for routing.

Colin