[Tagging] Dispute again: Re: (Mini)Roundabout: examples

Martin Vonwald (Imagic) imagic.osm at gmail.com
Thu May 17 20:40:53 BST 2012

Can someone please stop NE2? I'm sick and tired of this person. Beside contraproductive statements and continuous vandalism (yes, I call it this way) and can't see anything useful coming from his direction.

If this isn't stop here and now I don't see any point in investing a single second in the wiki or openstreetmap at all.