[Tagging] Another reset on roundabouts

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Fri May 18 05:31:59 BST 2012

So, I know what a mini-roundabout is, and you know what a
mini-roundabout is, and we are in agreement.  You have also identified
specific problems with the editing software that guides people to the
wrong conclusion if they don't know what a mini-roundabout is.

It's easy to edit the wiki.  It's easy for Potlatch and JOSM
developers to edit the software to do the Right Thing.  How do we make
this happen?

At the end of the day it doesn't really matter.  If something is
tagged wrongly nobody dies, and someone who knows better can come
along later and fix it.  It would be nice if we could make it easy to
do something the right way first, but fixing it up afterwards is not
too difficult.

Best wishes,

Andrew