[Tagging] Turning circle with island or turning loop (was Re: (Mini)Roundabout: examples

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Fri May 18 13:56:22 BST 2012

Josh Doe wrote:
> I better not get on my soapbox about how we need the
> OSM.org stylesheet to be located on GitHub, and to use
> Carto so people can use TileMill for designing.

I don't think anyone disagrees with you. It's just that soapboxes don't in
themselves produce code. Why not start a project at github (even if it's
just 20 lines of Carto to do the main road types with the existing colours),
lash up a README explaining how to install TileMill et al, and invite other
people to hack on it?

cheers
Richard