[Tagging] Update of article highway=mini_roundabout
imagic.osm at gmail.com
Thu May 24 09:23:56 BST 2012
Don't hit me - I'll stop to annoy you with this roundabout issue after
I'll just want to let you know, that I reworked the article about
mini-roundabouts and want to update it within the next days. You can
find it here: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Imagic/Werkstatt
It is identically with the article about junction=roundabout, except:
* The first paragraph containing the description
* Section 1 How to map (one paragraph)
* Section 2.2 Examples - Mini-roundabouts: new photos and one paragraph
* Section 2.3.1 Examples - Possible misinterpretations - Note to data
consumers: new paragraph taken from the current article and removed
any "incriminating" words
* Updated section 3 and 4 (related tags and links)
So there shouldn't be any surprises included.
Comments as usually are welcome.
One question I have left: should the section "Possible
misinterpretations" be included in the article (as template) or should
there be only a link like in the article about turning_circle:
In my opinion a simple link would be overlooked too easily.
More information about the Tagging