[Tagging] Update of article highway=mini_roundabout

Martin Vonwald imagic.osm at gmail.com
Fri May 25 12:34:30 BST 2012

2012/5/25 fly <lowflight66 at googlemail.com>:
> Would be even nicer if we can get photos with the traffic_signs.

Yes, that's why I only used photos where traffic signs are visible.
Sometimes only the backside - true.

> In this way please change the 4th picture (2.row, 1.) with the one of the (same)
> mini_r. with the truck from the back.

I took the photo from the bus, because I wanted to have as much
different photos as possible. On the photo with the bus you in fact
see the traffic signs. True, only from the back, but I think they are
nonetheless recognizable. But I have to agree with you: I would like
to have more photos where the signposts are clearly visible - and not
only from the UK.

@all: Can we get some more non-UK photos with visible signposts?

regards,
Martin