[Tagging] leisure=* for buildings within a sportcentre.

fly lowflight66 at googlemail.com
Fri May 25 13:32:13 BST 2012

I have a bigger sportscentre including an outdoor stadium several extra pitches,
buildings and two buildings as "gym" with three pitches  each. They are both
used as stadiums for basketball and volleyball with "rolled out" stands.
Right now they are tagged as leisure=sports_centre, sports=multi.

How should I tag these buildings as sportscentre should be used for the whole area ?

Is leisure=arena appropriate ?

Should I do not use any leisure tag nor sports=multi ?

cu
fly