[Tagging] Count of urinals

sabas88 sabas88 at gmail.com
Sat May 26 11:09:53 BST 2012

2012/5/26 Shu Higashi <s_higash at mua.biglobe.ne.jp>

> Hi,
>
> I was asked by a woman if she can map the count of urinals (or
> something other appropriate name in english?) in a toilet.
> Because it is very important for women to count their waiting time.
> So I'd like to propose a tag to count the urials.
>
> For example:
> amenity=toilets
> urinals:female=4
>
> May I add this combination to the wiki page?
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Toilets

I see that the keys (f.e. male/female) are used only for toilets..
Can we discuss about transformation in something with namespaces like
toilet:* for those keys?
I see also this extension[0].
If you want to start tagging count we could think something like
toilet:seated:count=*
and so on...
To distinguish between man and woman
toilet:male:seated:count=* is good?