[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - (highway=escape_lane)

José Juan Sánchez del Arco jj_sanchez_almeria at live.com
Sat Nov 3 14:51:34 GMT 2012

Not many complaints or change proposals were made, and after just one or two corrections, here I sport the voting proposal for the highway=escape_lane tag.

As we have discussed there, using highway=service + service=whatever is not very appropiate, as a escape lane is not intended to be driven on, and unless you're lucky, one you enter there, you will have to call a tow truck to get out of there.

Please vote: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/escape_lane