[Tagging] Fuel, additional tags

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Mon Nov 12 20:26:45 GMT 2012

On Mon, 2012-11-12 at 20:00 +0000, Malcolm Herring wrote:
> On 12/11/2012 19:27, Jo wrote:
> > The dye added is not the common denominator. We need the British term
> > for the tax break status of it.
> Two common terms in use are: "marked diesel" and "agricultural diesel".
In the UK its usually called Red Diesel. 

Have never seen it sold alongside normal petrol or diesel however, it is
illegal to drive on a public road when using it. 

I imagine it is something that has to be delivered to farms.


More information about the Tagging mailing list