[Tagging] exit_to on motorway_junction

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Sun Nov 18 20:11:16 GMT 2012

Johan, I agree with your statement that "destination" is much more
universal than "exit_to". I would prefer to see "destination" brought
into wider use and "exit_to" deprecated. I only use "destination", which
I use very frequently to help make routing instructions (not: routing
calculations - these have nothing to do with destination tags) more
closely reflect landmarks on the ground (i.e. large signs at junctions).

Colin