[Tagging] Zones 30 in Belgium (from [OSM-talk-be] )

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 10:08:25 GMT 2012

What you really want to do is apply the speed limits to the OSM ways:

maxspeed=30
source:maxspeed=zone30.

But the source file has nodes.

Is there a way to feed all these nodes into Openstreetbugs automatically
and then ask the Belgian population to fix those 'bugs'/'improvement
requests' in their region?

Polyglot