[Tagging] Money transfer agents

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 16:05:33 GMT 2012

2012/11/19 Sébastien Pierrel <sebastien.pierrel at gmail.com>

> I guess a bank could operate multiple money transfer solutions.
> So, service:money:transfer:**operator:western_union=yes ?
>
> starting to get awkward...

What if we put "service:money:transfer=Western_Union"? And whenever you
have that key (service:money:transfer)  it means an establishment can
transfer your money. If you want to know details, look at the value. If it
only has "yes" you know nothing except they can transfer your money. If
there are more transfer operators, separate them with semicolons. If you
want to specifically say that an establishment can't transfer money (a bank
for example) put the value "no".

It's a bit like the key building. Renderers only look for the key
"building" and the value can be whatever. Specialized renderers can look at
the value.

Janko Mihelić