[Tagging] exit_to on motorway_junction

Johan C osmned at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 23:02:19 GMT 2012

Well Paul, the fundamental question is: where do you store the information
needed for any router, in a node, in a way or in both? In my opinion
destination on a way can work very well, please take a look at this example:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:It's_so_funny

Cheers, Johan

ps no destination relation needed in this example, which makes it more
compliant to KISS